April 30th, 2019. Registration for FerMUN 2020 open
We thank you for your interest in FerMUN. Please note that our conference is open to 600 participants, therefore, by submitting Form I, your participation at the conference is not automatically guaranteed. You will be notified via email by May 30th whether your school has been accepted to participate in FerMUN 2020.
We strongly encourage returning schools to take part in our bilingualism by sending transtors and/or interpreters. Registration must be done by a MUN director (teacher).
- Before May 20 registration (form 1)
- May 30 notification of participation sent out by FerMUN management team
- June 7 MUN directors send their students applications for chair positions (MUN directors will have selected the number of chairs confirmed on May 15)
- June 28 publication of issues and appointment of chairs
- June 30 school registration fee due (100€ non refundable)
- September 30 assignment of countries and committees
- October 15 final registration (Form2 with ID photo) and final payment due
- December 15 Position papers and Online Questionnaire (published early November) must be completed
- school fee = 100€ (to be paid before July 15th – non refundable)
- student fee= 150€ (3 meals + coffee breaks + MUN party included )
- teacher fee= 150€ (3 meals +coffee breaks + MUN party included )
- housing fee (in families from our school) = 25€ per student
Bank transfers are payable to:
Account: CLUB MUN MFNU
Bank : Caisse d’Epargne Rhône Alpes
18 Grand rue 01210 Ferney-Voltaire
IBAN : FR76 1382 5002 0008 0059 0803 319
SWIFT : C E P A F R P P 3 8 2
Indicate the name of your school and Country on the bank transfer.
Please remember to add any bank fees that might occur.
For your students who would face financial difficulties, you can ask the FerMUN fund to help. Contact the MUN directors.
To become a chair at FerMUN .